Monday, December 16, 2013

A satirical look at the impact of fear in our lives

Great discussion starter for small groups, youth AND adults! Something many experience internally and no one discusses out loud. Great to follow-up with biblical preventative tips for re-training our mind and experience true freedom in Christ ... for whom the Son set free is FREE! Thanks #BlimeyCow

A quick look at how David combated his Fears with Trust in the Lord!
Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.
Psalm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 56:11 In God I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me?
Psalm 25:1-2 In you, Lord my God, I put my trust.  I trust in you; do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. 
Psalm 86:4 Bring joy to your servant, Lord, for I put my trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment